O R F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digging Deep

2 posters

Go down

Digging Deep Empty Digging Deep

Post  Barley Tue May 24, 2011 10:02 pm

John parked his car on the side of the street a block away from the South Edge Bank. He checked the gun in his glove box and his permit and stepped out of his car. He proceeded toward the bank. Once at the bank he stepped inside and strode toward the teller. A guard eyed him as he walked in. John looked back at the guard and made brief eye contact then handed the teller the bank receipt. "Private investigator, John Grayson." John started off. "I was wondering when this man Norman came in and what he used his card for."
Barley
Barley
Master Ranger

Back to top Go down

Digging Deep Empty Re: Digging Deep

Post  Ketic Thu May 26, 2011 12:53 am

"I was wondering when this man Norman came in and what he used his card for."

The teller looked skeptically at the so called 'PI' and snatched the bank receipt from him. After looking it over for a few seconds he grunted. "I can do that. Got a PI license I can see?" The teller looked down his nose at the man on the other side of the counter. "Can't just give out personal information ya know."
Ketic
Ketic
head in the clouds

https://onlinerf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Barley Tue May 31, 2011 8:39 pm

"Oh yeah, it's right here." John fished out his PI license from his pocket and showed it to the teller. "This alright?"
Barley
Barley
Master Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ketic Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:29 pm

"This alright?"

"Yeah." The teller looked over the license quickly then smiled to the PI. He clicked around on the computer for a few minutes then sighed. "Ah, here it is," He glanced meaningfully up at John. "It says here that he came in about four weeks ago and withdrew all of his funds. Twenty-nine thousand six hundred and three dollars to be exact."

Ketic
Ketic
head in the clouds

https://onlinerf.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Barley Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:07 pm

"Alright, thanks." John left the bank and stood outside. He pulled out his cell phone and dialed in Horace's number.
Barley
Barley
Master Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down