O R F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tobias [Terra]

2 posters

Go down

Tobias [Terra] Empty Tobias [Terra]

Post  Guest Thu May 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Name: Tobias
Job: Freelancer, does odd jobs for money, items, equipment, etc..
Starting Level: 3
Personality: He dislikes speaking whenever possible, if communication can be made in any other form, he will attempt to do so. Otherwise, he is quite friendly to most anyone, he avoids fights when possible. Although, he does have a soft side, which he rarely shows.
Example of Roleplaying skills:

Tobias stands there, paralyzed in his step. He is unable to contemplate what has just happened, his hand is at his cheek. His eyes are wide; his mouth hanging open, he shows a look of pure disbelief. Had she really just slapped him just now? He then became suddenly aware of the situation and stammered,
"Bu-but...why? What have I done to-" He begins, does not finish, he realizes now what he has done. His eyes begin to water, and his figure slumps to the floor.
"I..Jane, please, I'm-" is all he was able to say before she slapped him once more, and quickly left the room, hiding tear filled eyes. His last words never reaching her ears, and his crippled figure; never reaching her eyes.

Reason for playing Terra: I prefer an environment similar to Earth simply because it seems much more natural to role play in.

Back to top Go down

Tobias [Terra] Empty Re: Tobias [Terra]

Post  Sora Thu May 20, 2010 7:45 pm

Accepted, Moved and Locked.
Sora
Sora
Dualgunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Barley Thu May 20, 2010 7:54 pm

Just a reminder, you might have to flex your present tense style of roleplay a little bit. Our roleplays are in past tense, just so you know your posts might not work with some posts. Not to sound like a total d-bag but I'm not sure you are understanding the job bit right.. What kind of weapons or skills would a freelancer use in a combat situation? No need to change it, just try to elaborate your job abilities in future roleplays.
Barley
Barley
Master Ranger

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down