O R F
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Death Note. Chapter Thirteen released! more to come out later!

Go down

Death Note. Chapter Thirteen released! more to come out later! Empty Death Note. Chapter Thirteen released! more to come out later!

Post  Sora Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:05 pm

This is like a rp of Deathnote but with my own chars lol :3
ima just list how all chars that have been introduced so far into the FF when more chars come along i'll update this with how they look like and their age. Anyways, here it is So far. By the way the location of this rp is Japan.

Main character's info:
Name:Sora
(Short) Bio: Sora is just an average nice 17 year old teen who has alot of friends, he thinks life is normally boring since nothing really happens.
Looks:Long Dark brown hair, Red starry bandana, Always wears sleeveless black T-shirts with different icons on them mostly wears A Black t-shirt with red flames on the front and back, Has long black cargos, and black shoes. His eyes are Dark brown.
Skin color: not really tan but sorta.

Main Character #2's info:
Name:Venom
(Short) Bio: Venom is Sora's childhood friend he's always around Sora since he's almost practically his brother. Venom likes how life is going unlike sora he doesn't find it to be boring.
Looks: Long black hair, has a white headband around his hair, usually wears a long black jacket, with long black pants, and he has black shoes too. his eye's, like sora's are dark brown aswell.
Skin color: Black

Main Character #3's info:
Name:Kyoshi
(Short) Bio: Kyoshi is the owner of the deathnote and the "God of death" he just hangs around sora untill either sora dies or the Deathnote burns.
Looks: Has Red eyes, is tall and lanky, and sorta skeleton like.
Skin color: Blue

Main Character #4's info:
Name:X
(Short) Bio: X is one of the agents of the agency, nothing is known about X just yet since he was first introduced to the story (later his bio will come but for now it's unidentified)
Looks: Currently is wearing a mask, has a black sleeveless shirt, with jeans, has sneakers on, and has long hair.
Skin color: Tan ish

Well that's the main character info i'm gonna post the prologue next so yeah!

Last edited by Sora on Sun May 01, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 13 times in total
Sora
Sora
Dualgunner

Back to top Go down

Death Note. Chapter Thirteen released! more to come out later! Empty Prologue: is this a trick?

Post  Sora Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:17 pm

This Prologue is done in 1st person...this Fanfic/Roleplay will be done in 1st person mostly, sometimes in 3rd.
Anyways here's the prologue.

I was walking to another normal day at school looking forward to seeing the girl i like in my 1st period, her name is Anabelle, and she is just so adorable... but she never noticed me... i've liked her for 4 years, Yeah i've only stuck to her and haven't liked anyone else but her... and i wish i knew why... anyways, as I was walking to school I noticed some black notebook on the ground, I walked up to it and picked it up, the words on the notebook said 'Death Note'. I laughed at the title and said, "Haha wow trying to trick me again? fucking jock's." So i turned the page to the first page and it said, "The human whose name is written in this Notebook shall die." haha wow, what a joke,why did the jocks decide to go through this much trouble to make me believe it? i left the DeathNote behind, and then i thought, "what if it's real and someone who really hates me gets it?" So i ended up with putting the notebook in my bag, i was in 1st period, and i took the notebook out and quickly turned to a blank page."Alright well if this works.... what do i do? i'm killing some kid that's as innocent as me... but... at the same time what if it doesn't?
and it's just a joke?... hmm... i don't know.", then i looked under the first rule,"This note will not take effect unless the writer has the persons face in their mind when writing his/her name.therefore people sharing the same name will not be affected"
Why would someone go through the trouble to write these rules? Alright then it's time to test you out Death Note, i just hope that this is all a trick...So then i wrote down someones name... and then he didn't die instantly... phew... that was close... well this was a trick...at least.. untill 60 seconds passed by and the person died from a heart attack...."Holy shit..... i....it.....worked..... oh fuck... i killed him..." Great...this is just great... i just hope nothing else happens..." so then the police came and i tried not to look guilty, i quickly put the notebook in my bag
and left for 2nd period....

And that's how everything began...
Sora
Sora
Dualgunner

Back to top Go down

Death Note. Chapter Thirteen released! more to come out later! Empty Chapter One: Denial, Should i take the book?

Post  Sora Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:27 pm

".... i can't believe i killed someone.." I was suprised that the deathnote wasn't a joke, on my way to my 3rd period i spoke to my best friend since 3rd grade, Venom. "So, you really killed someone with that thing?" Venom said as he pointed to the notebook. "Yep... and now i'm fucking scared man... what should i do? throw it away?"
I asked, then venom said, "And give it away to someone that could use it for no good? you're crazy man!" ,"Then what should i do?" i pondered around thinking about what to do untill venom came up with something. "I have an idea Sora, just hide it for a while, if there are people that really need to die... then kill them."
I thought that idea was crazy, but it was crazy enough that it could actually work.... "Alright then i'll just do that!" and then as soon as we were leaving, i saw her...she was so astonishing,
my heart was beating so fast, and i was blushing, i can't believe i've liked her for so long and she never noticed me the whole time! "Jeez... will i ever get her?" and then Venom said, "Nope. you won't man, Don't even try just give up.","Oh gee thanks for giving me so much confidence man." i said sarcasticly. then we both split to our periods and high fived each other. In 3rd period i kept the Deathnote in my bag, i hoped nobody would notice the black notebook in my bag at least untill one of my friends noticed the black note book, "Hey Sora what's this notebook for?" he asked, crap.... what do i do?!?! and then i thought of something... "OH! you mean that notebook! it's for science you know they require black notebooks! yeah!" i laughed nervously hoping my friend would buy it."oh alright, yeah that makes sense sora!" he said. Phew... i saved myself... i just hope i can make it through the whole day without losing it or someone noticing it says deathnote.
But if anyone did, wouldn't they think it's a prank? unless theres something that comes with this deathnote... i checked the pages and then i saw the words Death god. "crap! when will this death god show up?! jeez i needa read these rules!" i accidentally said it out loud... but thankully nobody was around... it was finally the end of the day... i was walking out of school and i saw venom on my way out so i caught up with him. "So Sora, has anyone asked you about it?" Then I said "Yeah only one person, but i saved myself..." and then venom looked at me like he was suprised that i saved myself, then he said, "Well sora, you're going to have to keep it in your house so nobody catches on..."I agreed with him and we both walked to my house, as soon as we reached my house we went upstairs, and put the notebook in a desk. "Aight, we put it in the desk, now remember Sora, NEVER take it out unless you have to"
So i replied, "Yeah, i know venom, i already killed one person... but thank god nobody noticed..." Venom then left my house and said he will see me at school. Oh greattt, i just got myself into a mess by picking up a notebook i thought was a joke, What else could happen? god damn it this is just making things so worse than it needs to be, but i need to stop worrying, that would make things way more worse than it already is. Alright, i just have to keep this notebook safe in my drawer and i'll never have to see it again!
at least untill someone else that actually deserves to die comes around.....

Last edited by Sora on Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sora
Sora
Dualgunner

Back to top Go down

Death Note. Chapter Thirteen released! more to come out later! Empty Chapter Two: Day off and killing criminals?

Post  Sora Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:57 pm

So the next day was finally a day off of school, alright well i guess it's time to watch the news like i normally do untill i find something to do! So i changed the channel to a channel with cops going after some criminals going against the law except they were worse than your everyday criminal that just steals from a bank, no, these criminals were tough like they blew right into the bank with explosives! "damn... should i kill them?" i was thinking about whether to kill the criminals or not... untill i saw them kill the cops that were chasing them! so then i finally made up my mind, as soon as the newscasters said they were going to put up the names and faces of the two criminals, i went into my desk and quickly pulled the Notebook out. i walked to the door and closed it, then locked it. "Alright now i just need a pen" i reached for a pen and got one and put it in my hand... my hand was trembling, like the first time i used it my hand was trembling too... but i thought, "these guys might deserve it!" so then i kept the first persons face in mind and i wrote his first and last name, then with the second criminal i wrote his name aswell, i waited... wow for 60 seconds, this is a pretty long 60 seconds! Finally 60 seconds passed and both criminals died from heart attacks, their car crashed into another persons car, the newscast was suprised and my heart was beating fast, "fuck i killed not one, but two people this time!" ..."This notebook... can it help me? or can it kill me? can it lead me to living an easy life by just killing criminals that really deserve it? I mean, at least they didn't get a chance to kill any innocent citizens right? yeah! they didn't get to do anything.... and it helped... so maybe i should keep this notebook it probably could help the world right? i just shouldn't tell anyone about this incase someone from the FBI takes it or someone like that... " And i decided to keep the notebook since it came to my mind that it could help society probably.
Killing really bad criminals, yeah sounds good to me. I mean, they could make this world worse, because of ebverything that happens, like war! So then i changed the channel to another news channel and i saw other real bad criminals, so i wrote their names making them die to heart attacks. "Ha! that teaches them to go against the law!"
I was finally feeling like i was using the notebook for good! And then i got a call on my cellphone, it was Venom, So i answered. "Hello?", "Hey dude do you see these criminals dying on the news?", "Yeah, i'm the one that's killing them with the notebook!" And then venom sighed on the phone and said, "Do you really think they deserved to died?" "Yes, they could have killed innocent people!" "But what if they died, and their car made the one they crashed into explode? that could have killed innocent people!" So then i sighed and said, "You're right i could have killed others, i shouldn't have took that chance untill they went out of the car!" Then venom said bye and hung up, i quickly put the notebook back into the desk,"Alright well i guess i should just do something untill tomorrow!" I guess killing those criminals did good for me and others... i could have killed other innocent people... next time i have to be more careful with this, i've got a killing device, but i know what to use it for... but one thing that i still wonder, when will this 'God of death' come to me? that's all that remains in my mind at least untill something else happens....
Sora
Sora
Dualgunner

Back to top Go down

Death Note. Chapter Thirteen released! more to come out later! Empty Chapter Three: Another day at school, and the god of death arrives?

Post  Sora Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Well this day is another day of school, heh I kind of missed school since i didn't really do much on the two days I had off except for killing criminals on saturday and just wasting sunday off by playing video games. "Well off to school now!" so i grabbed my bag and took the DeathNote along with me, i don't really know why i did but i just felt like if i left it at home someone would clean my desk or go into the drawer where it's in and then when i come home they would ask me what it is and probably throw it away. So yeah it was in my bag, "ok does this feel normal to me now? carrying a notebook that i don't even know where it came from? and something else new a god of death aswell! i mean when will that come too? oh well i guess i should just get to first period" so i went to 1st period and i just started taking notes in class, well i'm happy that nobody in school deserves to die! Oh great, here she comes, again anabelle passed by my desk and went to her seat, "jeez i love her that much? that i can't even focus on one thing? damn.... alright focus now" Then the bell rang and as i was walking to my second period trouble came, Fucking A, it's the jocks again to mess with me like always, well not always but they mostly do," great well i know what to do!" so i ran and hid untill one of them pulled me by my shirt, fuck he has a tight grip on me i swear if he was holding my neck i would be gasping for air! Then the top jock came up to me, "Can this day get any better"i said sarcastically as jake, the top jock came up to me and held his fist up to my face, he said, "Listen up, Nerd. your going to help me with some grades in class!" and then i said, "And what if i don't huh?" I gave him a nasty look and then he punched the locker next to me and said, "Thats gonna be your face if you don't nerd" ahhh how i want to kill this fucker so badly, but he's just another teen like me... i can't it would be wrong! but i wish i could so badly... wait a minute... what if i make him..." No! i can't i must use this notebook for good only!" i thought, so i said i'll help him with the classes he's failing, yeah i'm the only SMART Asian in school all others fail and don't pay attention to class which is why i'm refered as a Nerd. yeah in this school you're a nerd if you actually pay attention to class and WANT A's. So jake and I walked to second period, well me walking with the 'Badass jock' makes me so pissed off i want to kill him but i know i can't, so i helped him in 2nd period. Finally it was lunch, i was alone but i didn't care that venom had a different lunch than me this time because i had brought my DS with me so i could have something to do at least untill something happened... i heard a swoosh of wings behind me and i looked behind me... i was suprised i ran as ast as i could! i was still running untill i thought i was safe, i then saw someone random and asked him if he saw what i saw and he shook his head no and called me crazy! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!?!?! it went through the walls and then it looked at me and said, "Hello Sora I am the 'Death god' the owner, if you may, of this notebook my name is Kyoshi." "So this is the death god?!!?! fuck! my heart is pounding really fast and i'm fucking scared! i wanna run! why did i have to pick this fucking thing up!!! jeez! ok calm down Sora", i had to expect this... so i took deep breath and i looked at Kyoshi and said, "So you're the deathgod huh?"i asked, Kyoshi laughed and said he is the deathgod, and he told me that he has to follow me untill i die or the notebook burns. So, that's the Deathgods job huh? well i guess i'm stuck with Kyoshi but at least i get to learn more about deathgods right? yeah...but wait one thing... i asked Kyoshi, "Can other humans see you Kyoshi?" and he said, "No, no human can see me unless they touch the DeathNote" I sighed in relief. thank god nobody else could see Kyoshi except me! Hopefully nobody else will touch this notebook, and i think i should take it with me a bit more often it might have mor euse... i could walk around and find criminals! wow i feel like i'm getting used to this already... this all happened because of one thing and now it's starting to help me in life i think... it's helping society.... untill something else happens...
Sora
Sora
Dualgunner

Back to top Go down

Death Note. Chapter Thirteen released! more to come out later! Empty Chapter Four: Learning more about kyoshi The shinigami eyes, and killing more criminals. and is someone on to me?

Post  Sora Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:11 pm

So after the day where i got freaked out and didn't know that Kyoshi was a death god, i got used to him being around me but i wanted to know more about "Death Gods." So i started asking him questions on my way home. "So Kyoshi, Tell me about yourself i kind of want to know what it's like to be a Death god." "Well Sora, I can tell you one thing, being a death god isn't really that fun since there isn't much to do in the Death god world, So i threw my notebook to the human world hoping that someone would pick it up so that way i could get out of that shithole." "So there's a god of death world? and it's boring there?" Kyoshi then said, "Yeah pretty much, all of us gods of death really have nothing to do there. So I decided to be different than the others and actually 'drop' my notebook in the human world." I was surprised that there was another world than ours! wow, a world full of many different gods of death! I then said to Kyoshi that our world really wasn't much though until he said something that got me to start thinking. "Well if you say your world isn't much really, don't you find killing criminals to be fun? Doesn't that sort of make life more exciting for you?" I was thinking really hard about that question, Sure killing criminals to help society is good, but did I enjoy killing them with the deathnote? I was mostly scared about what it could do until i finally accepted the fact that it could kill people. just as long as you have their name and face. I finally decided that yeah, killing
criminals was fun i guess. Because i hoped that they would die since they were really against the law. Kyoshi then said "Well then shouldn't you get to killing more humans today Sora?" I agreed with him and went into my drawer and pulled the Death Note out and turned the tv to the news channel with Japans most wanted criminals. and started writing their names down. Kyoshi told me something about one of the rules in the notebook, that i could describe how the criminals die. "hmmm am i willing to test this out?" I shrugged and tested it out. i wrote this in the notebook 'Kotaro Suzuki writes on a paper, I don't know what is going on with me, and then he dies from a seizure.' and i waited to see if it would happen, I heard on the news that Kotaro died with a note right next to him and then they read it, FUCK! it's the exact thing that i wrote on the deathnote! wow so not only could i make them die of heart attacks but i could make them die in a way i would want them to! wow something new i wish i could have seen before, Kyoshi was behind me and he was laughing and said "So you're suprised that you could be creative with killing criminals huh?" I nodded and asked him how he knew me. Yeah i know I'm the new owner of the notebook but he has to know somehow i mean nobody told him in his world did they? and then Kyoshi said "i have the shinigami eyes." What? what are shinigami eyes? So i asked Kyoshi about the shinigami eyes, and he said "Well with these eyes you can see everyone's names and their destined year of death, but one thing that you can't see is other deathnote owners time of death. So basically all you need is their name with these eyes." Wow, it sounds so easy, i wouldn't need to ask for their names all i would have to do is look at them? so i asked, "How can i get the shinigami eyes Kyoshi?" Kyoshi laughed mischievously, i didn't like the way he did because it didn't sound right... then he said,"To get the shinigami eyes, you have to lose half of your lifespan to have them." Wow this doesn't sound like a good opportunity really... giving up half of my lifespan for shinigami eyes? so i said "Psh, fuck that." Yeah, i won't waste my time getting those eyes untill i really need them. The news channel was still on and i was wondering what was going on they said something about an agency working on the mysterious cases of heart attacks on those real bad criminals.... "WHAT? why would an agency work on trying to find out why the heart attacks are happening? i thought i was killing the criminals that could do REAL bad to the world well great no i might have to stop my killings for a bit since the detectives are going to try to work on the heart attacks that i caused... well great i should have been expecting this to happen i should have known! fuck... well like i said... i think i should stop these killings for a bit..." Yeah... so these killings have to stop now... at least until something else comes along..
Sora
Sora
Dualgunner

Back to top Go down

Death Note. Chapter Thirteen released! more to come out later! Empty Chapter Five: First day of not killing criminals, and i need to tell venom about what just happened!

Post  Sora Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:15 pm

So I was walking to school this day, and Kyoshi was following me like always so then Kyoshi asked, "Sora, are you really going to stop your killings for a few days?" And then i said, "Yep. pretty much i'm going to stop so that way this agency can't really find anything out in their investigation and just think that it was probably actual problems with their heart, that they were unhealthy." And then Kyoshi understood and didn't ask me anything so he just followed me as i went to my First period."Wow without the Death Note it feels really weird, like I feel like anything could be happening and i can't do anything about it! jeez, this is going to be a long day, i can tell but at least i can see venom at lunch today and tell him everything that happened!" So then 1st period ended, and second period ended quickly leaving me to lunch. And then i saw venom and said 'Sup' we sat down and then i began telling him what happened. "And then this God of death came called kyoshi he explained so much!" And i told venom everything up to now. "And now i'm letting my killings down since an agency is working on the 'Mysterious' case of heart attacks on criminals" And then venom looked at me crazily because he didn't see kyoshi. I told him to touch the notebook, So then venom touched the notebook and saw kyoshi, he freaked out but he didn't run like i did. he was just freaking out really badly and was saying things like "WHAT THE FUCK THAT'S IT?!?!!" he laughed nervously. and then after 10 minutes of freaking out he accepted everything that i told him, Then venom said "So, an agency is onto you huh? well i would do what you're doing but for 5 days most likely. or i would probably kill other people to make it look like a disease is going around" I said to him that it was a pretty damn good idea. Jesus, every idea he comes up with is good. I need to ask him for advice more often, but not advice that includes girls. So Kyoshi was just looking around because he was bored and asked me to give him some food, i told him i'd give it to him at the end of school because everyone would freak out that food would be disappearing by nothing! So venom and I walked to our third periods talking about the Rules that i know so far of the death note and how i could make use of them. Then we left and high fived each other. The whole day went by so slowly for me, i was so damn bored when i came out of school.I was finally walking home with Kyoshi asking me for food, so then i tossed him some ramen i got from the cafeteria, he ate it and loved it so much. "Wow i never knew a god of death likes ramen so much!" "You can just call us Shinigami, Sora." So i said ohhh ok, and then i left home, Finally i'm at my house but i can't kill anyone today... "okay, time to see what the agency is doing." So i changed the channels until i finally found the channel they were on, they were looking at all criminals that i killed, and then they looked at the note and studied it like trying to figure out if it meant anything. "Huh, it didn't mean anything really, i was just testing out what kyoshi told me." Then the agency said "We're going to continue this case until we find out how these criminals are dying from heart attacks. "Well you won't find anything unless you have a really smart detective on your side, Which i doubt the way you guys are handling these criminals that died days ago..." Wow this agency isn't doing shit. i could keep killing criminals and this agency still doesn't find shit out... but i still shouldn't kill people for a while who knows they might have a smart detective on their side... i guess i'll find out... when something else happens...
Sora
Sora
Dualgunner

Back to top Go down

Death Note. Chapter Thirteen released! more to come out later! Empty Chapter Six:Second day, The 'info' is being gathered by the agency.

Post  Sora Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:35 pm

Today is another day off of school, but i don't have any way of wasting my time since i couldn't use my deathnote for 3 more days, because i didn't want the agency finding anything out. So i turned the T.V on and changed to the news channel to see if the agency has found anything about the killings yet. apparently they had info, their resolution to this whole 'catastrophe' as they called it. wow they really called my killings, the people that i killed just so that way they won't commit the crime of killing other innocent people a catastrophe?!?!?! what the fuck, seriously this made me seriously begin to think that most of the society was fucked up in their heads. Kyoshi, then appeared before me and asked me if anything has happened yet, i showed him the T.V and it showed the agency investigators saying something... they said, "We have now gathered our information that we have gotten on our research from the people that have mysteriously died from heart attacks!"
ha! like you guys would be able to found out that quickly that it's not what you think it is, it is a mere notebook, no nevermind that, it's a notebook that causes death itself. then i waited and heard what they thought was killing the criminals. "Our information that we have gotten from these criminals is that they haven't mysteriously died from heart attacks, but it seems that their heart was already in the condition of being ready to have an attack and therefore die." wow... this agency is retarded, i could kill more and more criminals and they just say the same thing most likely, why did i feel like these guys were a threat anyways? either way, i should still lay off killing people for just 3 more days since it has been 2 so far. just so i don't raise any suspicion of anything else. Either way, these 3 days of not killing criminals is going to be Hell for me, and kyoshi will most likely complain about being bored since he loves it when i kill people. i'll end my day today with just seeing how the agency is doing for now untill something happens after these painful days.
Sora
Sora
Dualgunner

Back to top Go down

Death Note. Chapter Thirteen released! more to come out later! Empty Chapter Seven: Third day, The urge to kill these criminals, and the suspense of trying to kill them but not being caught

Post  Sora Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:48 pm

Today is the Third day of not using the notebook, i open my drawer and look at the notebook, it seems that it's collecting dust already, wow my desk must be really dusty, today is yet another day when i can't use it, and yet another day off of school. i hate it when i'm off of school and i can't use the notebook, because i don't have anything to do at home except watch T.V. if i were at school it would be different, i'd have people to talk with and hang out with... but right now i'm not in the mood to hang out with any of my friends. I once again turn the T.V. on and i see more criminals, it seems that these guys are extreme since they literally exploded the entrance to a bank and many other places too, "Damn it i really wish i could use this thing but... i don't want anyone to find anything out yet! and i promised to take a break from using this notebook!" Kyoshi looked at me like he wanted me to use the notebook, of course he'd like it if i used it, he's been bored for the past two days, and he's a fucken shinigami, yet he refuses to go back to the shinigami world because he's still somehow intrested in the human world even though i'm taking a break from killing criminals, either way i continue watchin the news, and i wait to see if any of the cops gain on these criminals Sight and fianlly catch them so i could loose the temptation of killing these criminals with the Death Note. Kyoshi tries to convince me to use it, but i tell him to just stop i know he's bored but still i can't use this damn notebook. finally the cops come after these criminals, and then they shoot the wheels of the criminals car, it stops and then crashes into a building, the cops come to the door and open it, it seems that the criminals are still alive, the cops then finally arrest them. wow the temptation of killing these guys have went away since i didn't want to get caught by the agency, and the cops got these guys themselves, alright so now it's only two more days to go and then my killings may continue. i really hope these days go by fast! untill something happens tomorrow...
Sora
Sora
Dualgunner

Back to top Go down

Death Note. Chapter Thirteen released! more to come out later! Empty Chapter Eight: Finding something to do on the fourth day....which seems to be going to the zoo?

Post  Sora Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:08 am

It's finally the fourth day, only one more day to go of not using the notebook. it's been collecting dust untill i wiped the dust off with a special material for notebooks. so many names aren't written in the notebook, only the names that i wrote on the days when i started using this damn notebook. "i'm so used to using it that after 4 days it's killing me just to write some names in the notebook because i haven't killed any criminals since i don't want to be caught by anyone that has suspicion over me. either way, tomorrow will be sunday and the final day that i can't use the book untill then i can't occupy myself with anything since i hate watching the news because it makes me want to kill the criminals..."
and then as soon as i thought that, my cellphone rang. it was to my suprise that venom wasn't the one that called me but it seemed to be Kenji shozo. wow i haven't talked to him ever since he moved to Miyazaki, which is far from osaka... he called me! wow this was so great yet so unexpected at the same time. Kenji called me to ask me if i wanted to meet up with him at the park since he's visiting osaka while he's on a break from school. "wow this is such a great opportunity to forget about the notebook!" i thought to myself, so i told Kenji i would meet up with him at the park." But I wonder, why did he want to meet at the park? normally he would come to my house and just hang out... i guess he wanted change of plans then..?" so i walked to the park and i saw kenji sitting down i came up to him and said, "it has been a while since we've seen each other am i right?" and he agreed with me, he got up and told me to follow him so i asked him "So kenji, why'd you want to meet at the park? normally you'd just hang at my place till the next day?" and he replied "Well...it's just a few of my friends are going to the zoo here in osaka aswell.. so i decided since you live here to invite you sora!" he said as he smiled... so it seems kenji wanted me to come along with him to the zoo... oh well better than staying home and watching the news having the urge to use the notebook.... but i still had a reminder of the notebook. it was kyoshi, of course kyoshi followed me but he kept quiet. as we were walking kenji asked me how things were going and i just told him that things were boring like always, it seems that things in miyazaki are going great for him... and then we made it to the zoo. "Here we are sora! the zoo! now we just look around, and just try to have an awesome time!" .....it seems that kenji was pretty fine with just hanging out with me at the zoo..so we pretty much spent our time at the zoo looking at the animals, and making fun of a few ones having a great time at least untill....the animals went crazy,kenji and I wondered why they went crazy, but we saw for ourselves as we saw the tourists in the zoo running away, it was because there were two criminals with machine guns in their hands....wow... another out break. especially while i'm not using this notebook to gain any attention to myself.."god damn it! this is so ironic how when i decide not to use the notebook a criminal appears when i'm with a friend!" Kenji looked terrified because of the criminals. and i was still regretting taking that damn break... i looked at kenji, and told him we should run, we both ran away from the criminals as fast as possible as they tried shooting us.. then finally we hear cop cars near us we found a place to hide behind before the criminals could for sure shoot us and kill us instantly. so we hid behind this wall hearing the criminals shouting out for us because they wanted to kill everyone, finally the cops ran at the criminals and had the FBI with them aiming their guns at the criminals. Finally, the criminals surrendered since they knew they were surrounded and had no chance whatsoever... it's finally over now. and it's time for me to return home. i high five kenji goodbye and told him just to come to my house next time. then kenji just said alright and boarded the bus back to his town miyazaki..... after kenji left kyoshi looked at me and he said, "Sora, you knew you shouldn't have ditched using that book... and if you died i would have no intresting world to watch..." Kyoshi was right about not using the book part at least..i agreed with him and i said "At least tomorrow is the last day of not using it kyoshi.." and he agreed with me.. wow. the irony of all of this happening today, but tomorrow is the final day. and then monday my killings shall begin once again... as i wait impatiently for tomorrow to come....and something else... to hopefully not happen tomorrow..
Sora
Sora
Dualgunner

Back to top Go down

Death Note. Chapter Thirteen released! more to come out later! Empty Chapter Nine: It's finally the final day. the fith day, yet i still have nothing to do but wait for tomorrow.

Post  Sora Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:02 am

It feels like it took forever for these days to pass, but it's finally the fith day, the last day i won't use the notebook... so far, the detective agency that was on the case of the "mysterious" heart attacks haven't found anything out yet. they just keep suggesting it's a disease.... "Ha! what a joke! i thought they would find out somehow but these guys are idiots. Either way i can't make any suspicion go around because i feel like someone knows something is going on. the detective agency said if it's not a disease then someone might be killing them... somehow.." So... I have to find something to do on the final day.... I walked to the counter and grabbed some chips and started eating them... i actually did my homework on a sunday for once... time was passing by... but slowly.. i felt like time was literally against me today because it was going by way too slowly as i was doing my homework..."oh my god... can time just hurry up and end?!?!?!" Anxiety was filling me as i wanted today to just end, so i tried finding something to do.i found a game, and i put it inside the game system and started playing. Hours later it was still daylight, it was 3:53PM. not even close to the time i normally sleep at. "I made up my mind time fucking hates me. i beat this game in just a few hours... and now it's 3:53 right after i beat it... i expect it to be night time right now...god damn it what else is there to do.." So i wondered about what else i could do to make time pass by. I walked out of the house to see if there are any blockbusters, so i could rent a game out, and play it so that way i'd finally not be bored. I walked around Osaka until i found a blockbuster that was 5 minutes away by foot... I went inside and rented out a game. The cashier asked me why he hasnt seen me in so long so i just said, "I'm bored of playing games all day really, i like being with my friends." so the cashier just said have a nice day and i left home. I started playing teh game, and i was into it, i keep playing for hours until i noticed it was dark outside, i checked the time it was 9:30PM "finally it's time to sleep." I went to bed until i saw something on the T.V that i was ignoring. it seems that the detectives... have came to a conclusion, they said everything that happened to the criminals were all just diseases, or problems with the heart, it was like they didn't know what was going on whatsoever I should have guessed this earlier though, and continue my killings but it's better to have been safe then sorry."wow just as i thought. they'd say it's a disease in the end." Tomorrow, Finally i can kill again... at least untill something happens tomorrow.
Sora
Sora
Dualgunner

Back to top Go down

Death Note. Chapter Thirteen released! more to come out later! Empty Chapter Ten: It's back to killing criminals yet again, and i swear i feel like i'm going crazy.

Post  Sora Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:19 am

Finally it's back to killing. Those 5 days of jut not doing anything and laying around has kept me bored lately.I really hated the fact that I had to lay off of killing for 5 days. i swear i feel like i've gone insane after these days of not killing. I feel like killing those criminals made me special, it gave me a meaning, i really loved it because it made this world so much more fun for me, getting rid of those who deserve to be killed. So that was the reason why i felt like i've gone insane, it was like i wasn't myself whatsoever since i didn't kill, also i had nothing to do really since there is ALWAYS nothing to do... Anyways, I turned the Tv on, and my computer on, instantly opened the drawer of my desk, and pulled out the Death Note, it had dust on it, already collecting dust after not being used for 5 days. So i was looking at the most wanted list on the computer, while watching the news to see if there were any criminals, i found criminals, and of course i killed them, I decided to be a bit creative with my killings. since that rule that says you can kill a person in any way that you write them to, making them fall off of buildings, or writing things down before they die. Of course, the killings were so fast, the news was going really crazy, since all the channels were changed to different news crews, reporting these deaths that happened, "heh... i'm back bitches" i said as i smirked... Of course the agency was investigating this until, i heard this from the news crew that was asking the agency what they were gonna do, "What we're going to do is, We are going to get our most intelligent agent of the group since we don't know what could be the issue of these deaths."....
"'Special agent'? who's that? why are they getting someone that won't find out the case anyways?..." I kept wondering why they're even going to waste their time trying to catch who/whatever is the reason to the "mysterious" deaths, these guys are fucking retarded I swear, then the news crew asked them who their intelligent agent was, "wow...so now the news crew is giving me an opportunity to kill their so called intelligent agent" but the agency said that their intelligent agent doesn't want his name to be known just yet... "ah... smart move..." i said to myself, it seems i may have competition, maybe, it depends on how smart their agent just is... Until then, i don't really see them doing shit, so i'm gonna resume with my killings at least until someone finds something out, or until someone guesses what the reason could be, then Kyoshi looked at me and he laughed as he said "It seems you may be having a tough competition sora..." I of course reassured Kyoshi, explaining the Agencies other failures at trying to find out this so called "mystery" But of course Kyoshi didn't believe me, and he expected it to be fun.... I hated how kyoshi could be right though, this agent could possibly find out the cause, stop me, burn the notebook and arrest me, I also hated how i could possibly have competition, but i liked how it was a good competition, against an agent i don't know? this could be really fun, but i'd hate to stop killing for a week, or a few days yet again. On the other hand, the agent could be retarded, give out his name and I just instantly kill him before he could do anything also i get sad since I was wrong about having a good competition if that were to happen but for now i won't assume anything and continue on with my natural killings... at least until something else happens...
Sora
Sora
Dualgunner

Back to top Go down

Death Note. Chapter Thirteen released! more to come out later! Empty Chapter Eleven: It's great to be back as a killer of criminals yet again... and the agencies "intelligent" agent is on the job now.

Post  Sora Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:09 am

today is a great day for me, because i'm killing yet again, and i feel so content right now since i'm in my spot where i write names down and kill people, of course the agents are still trying to find out what the fuck is going on, also the "intelligent" agent isn't doing shit right now. he said he'd help out later, this is making things so much easier for me, laying back and killing people...it makes me feel right in place, you can call me crazy, but i don't think i'm crazy myself, it's just killing these criminals makes me feel in place, it makes me feel like i actually belong, and that i could actually be of use for something. Now i'm suirfing through the channels and the web, cleaning the streets of japan really quickly and rather very creatively thinking of different ways of how to kill these criminals. it's still the afternoon, kinda hungry, brough a bag of potato chips and started eating them, I guess this is my breakfast until then.... then kyoshi came up to me and he asked me something that i never thought he'd care to ask it was "Sora, one thing i've been wondering for a bit, why aren't your parents around, i mean like don't human teenagers have parents or people that take care of them...?" It made me think for a bit, he was right, my parents were gone. "I never noticed when they left though, it was naturally because i'm already used to being home alone all of the time. the reason why was because my parents were out on a trip, it was a trip to visit the other side of the family who was in the U.S. While i was in Japan on my own cooking whatever i felt like cooking, so i guess i live alone till they come back" Then kyoshi said "Oh." and he returned to doing whatever the hell he felt like, that was one thing i like about death gods, only the people that touch the death note could see death gods, and nobody else could. but of course kyoshi wasn't gonna help me with my killings either way. he's not even gonna help with the agency i know it... then as soon as i thought about the agency, something popped up on the T.V. It was the agency themselves, all of them were there, and then there was this one agent i never saw before, i guessed that was their "intelligent" agent. They all introduced themselves. "they're just making this extremely easy for me!!!" I wrote their names on a normal peice of paper planning on killing them later, if i kill them all now someone will get suspicious, then the agent i never saw before he only introduced himself as the letter "X" hmm... that was smart of that agent but i bet i could get the eyes and just kill him... in fact i knew what to do. i knew i could find someone with the eyes fast. with my skill, and with people worshipping what is killing these criminals, i knew how to kill them all and end this shit making things easier for me. Of course the agency said what they were gonna do, and i did something pretty funny to them. what i did was as they were introducing themselves i instantly killed criminals, tons and tons of criminals mocking the fact that they couldn't find out it was me.It was hilarious seeing the expression on all of the detectives/agents faces when they saw how many people i was killing.. seeing them freak out and be scared shit less was the most hilarious thing i've ever seen on this day. I loved having the death note, it was fun seeing them quiver thinking that they could be next... The agency said they were gonna investigate later on... they said they were gonna wait to investigate so they could be safe... "wow the agency is really scared of me, even their 'intelligent' agent is scared of me!" i said to myself while laughing... this was gold...this was just so great... so now i get to keep killing criminals the way i want to while the agency is being "safe" i'm gonna kill them anyways but not now of course... Until then i shall continue with my fun... at least until something else happens...
Sora
Sora
Dualgunner

Back to top Go down

Death Note. Chapter Thirteen released! more to come out later! Empty Chapter Twelve: Their "Intelligent" agent is gonna start working on the case today

Post  Sora Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:05 am

So when I woke up today, I pulled the Death Note out and started killing so many criminals at the same time, and then i set certain times for the criminals to die aswell.. I was pretty happy that no one was investigating anything at all and that the agents wanted to be 'safe' from me killing them even though it was too late for them since i wrote all of their names, and a specific date for them do die, like today one of the agents are going to die, but not just yet... he'll die at the end of the day, the thing is no one is safe from me in here except for agent "X" because he kept his face hidden, and didn't give out his actual name... if he did, then it would be over, so that was smart of him... but it was stupid of him to say he'd introduce himself later on... that just gives me the opportunity of killing him and ending the entire agency... either way, yesterday the agency decided to lay off of investigating... but agent X came on the news today, his face was still hidden, but the mask showed his mouth.. it seems like he's gonna show himself one by one i guess... he then said "Today i will be working on the case of these deaths, it's impossible for them to just randomly die. so someone or something must be up to this... i don't know what it is yet... so i shall be working on this case as long as it takes" Well theres one thing i liked about X, he was determined to do what he had to do for the agency. He was the same as I am, i'm determined to keep these killings up no matter what, i want it to be a clean nice world, not a corrupted, evil, wrong world... i knew what i was doing was right since i was killing criminals that HAD to die i mean... if they were kept alive then more and more innocent people would be dying everywhere... and it would still be a corrupted world with no one to keep it clean and safe... i really didn't know why they were doing this but it didn't matter to me, i didn't give a shit... i know that whatever X does he will NOT find out it's me... then X came off of the news. and then started his investigations with the deaths that i made creatively, of course while he was doing that i was killing many many many more people making him freak out... it was so funny seeing X trying to be smart while he hears more about recent deaths... seeing him run around trying to find out what the hell was going on.. i really am having more fun killing these criminals with X trying to find out what to do, how to find out that this was happening, it was like X was going insane just trying to find out what the fuck was going on i laughed so hard as i saw X freak out, that's the agencies so called "intelligent" agent, ha! what a joke, he even cowers down now, not courageous whatsoever. i expected more from him, but i guess it's that he's just retarded... anyways, my killings will continue, one of the agents died today, all of the others freaked out, and wondered about what to do... hahaha! this is so funny how they're losing everything slowly...and then no competition for me since i'd get rid of all of them hahahahahahaha!!! i feel like i'm crazy, but i guess the agency made me this way you know? anyways, an agent will die tomorrow And, tomorrow, X will reveal his name... this is just so great for me!!! i just hope that nothing bad happens really until then time to keep this up, at least until something else happens...
Sora
Sora
Dualgunner

Back to top Go down

Death Note. Chapter Thirteen released! more to come out later! Empty Chapter Thirteen: The mask revealed one by one

Post  Sora Sun May 01, 2011 1:34 pm

When i woke up today i didn't surprisingly pick the Death Note up, I instantly turned the t.v on and wanted to see if X was on it if the mask was going to reveal more of his face yet again, also if he was going to reveal his name. Of course, I was right, but i was also wrong about him revealing his name this day, he said that he would reveal it the next day, which would be the same day he reveals his whole face.this time he was on the news yet again with the mask now covering his eyes, but showing his mouth AND his nose as-well. I was right all along about him being able to show his face one by one. everything was falling into place, since X was showing himself one by one, so then on the next day he would reveal his complete face and say his real name. I knew he was doing this to test me to see if i would probably kill the agents around him, so he could know that what the thing that's killing these criminals is a person, but i'm not that retarded, i know what he's trying to get me to do and i won't fall for it, instead, i'm gonna kill criminals in different ways continuously so he could wonder what the hell was going on. So then X repeated the same thing he did yesterday, he's trying to say he knows what i'm doing but honestly, he doesn't know that the thing that's killing the criminals is a person, and that he won't be able to catch me in any sort of way, unless he finds out that the killer is a teenager. but he didn't! Either way i turned the T.V off and headed off to school today since before then i was off from school. Kyoshi followed me to school telling me he really thinks that X will be able to find out that what's killing the criminals is a person, then be able to find out it's me. Of course i doubt that 100% because he was at the same damn place repeating the same dammn thing but in a more angry sort of tone this time. i know he want's me to stop killing these criminals, but they deserve it. I reassured Kyoshi that this was no challenge even though I kinda hoped that it would be somewhat of a challenge, like he does something unexpected that i wouldn't see coming, but X in general is retarded from the last days he's been on the news. Anyways i went into school today and did what i normally do in school, venom came up to me and asked me if I knew that they had agent X looking for me, and I explained everything to Venom. then he just said "Wow sora, you planned it all out. and as you said, so far everything is falling into the plan, but X could be playing dumb and actually be able to pull something off without you even knowing it." He was right, I hated it when he was right sometimes especially when i want everything to go as planned then they somehow ruin it. but i was not willing on letting this plan failing, i wanted to kill all criminals without anyone on my case.. the bell rang and we left to our final periods, i saw this new person in my class i didn't know who the hell he was, but i ignored him anyways and sat in my seat i never really knew any new people were going into the school,anyways rollcall was taken...and then the name X was called... and that new person raised his hand... his face was revealed, i remember his face completely, Black hair, i think his eyes were light brown ish? also he was wearing a sleeveless shirt, and a regular pair of jeans along with some sandals....venom was completely right about X being able to do pull something off that i would never expect, also Kyoshi might be right aswell now too since X is in my class with me. all i have to do is just act like a regular student, and if he talks to me just do some small talk with him.Really i hated how X pulled something that i didn't expect at all, he didn't know what the killer was so why would he even be here in the first place? it all made no sense. But now he's in my school, i can't bring the notebook now since he's in my final period and he could probably see it like my one friend in one of my classes that almost saw it until i found a notebook that looked exactly the same as the Death Note....Now all i need is just his real name, then i could go and kill X right on the spot.... without him expecting it, this was great, seeing his full face in my class... i really just need his name now...
Sora
Sora
Dualgunner

Back to top Go down

Death Note. Chapter Thirteen released! more to come out later! Empty Re: Death Note. Chapter Thirteen released! more to come out later!

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum